Who can apply
You can apply as host entrepreneur if you own or manage a small or medium enterprise or are directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level and permanently reside in one of EU countries participating in the programme.
In order to be eligible as host entrepreneur you will need to demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial background and that your business will provide young entrepreneurs with concrete and significant growth and learning opportunities.
As professional, you will act as mentor of the young entrepreneurs you will host to guide and support them throughout the development of their business skills and know-how.
Benefits for host entrepreneur
As host entrepreneur, you will have many benefits from the exchange, including:
- acquire new skills, knowledge and expertise held by young entrepreneurs in other fields than your own, as well as to look at your business from new perspectives thanks to a “fresh” contribution gained from young entrepreneurs;
- access foreign markets and undertake overseas business activities;
- expand your professional network by interacting with entrepreneurs of other countries participating in the programme, establishing long-term relationships in terms of collaboration, mutual advice, business references and identifying new business partners abroad;
- improve your language skills;
- act as coach or mentor and repeat the experience.
If you participate in the programme, you will commit to guarantee a high quality learning experience and to ensure that young entrepreneurs have the opportunity to acquire the skills needed to start their business successfully.[button-red text=”Apply” title=”Apply for Erasmus programme” url=”https://erasmusforentrepreneurs.eu/how-to-apply/?lang=en”]