How to apply
To participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme just follow these simple steps:
- Prepare the necessary documents to complete the application: curriculum vitae in European format (in English), motivation letter (max 500 characters in English) and if you are an aspiring entrepreneur prepare a business project (the form is available in Italian and English at the following link);
- Fill in the online form and attach your CV and business plan (the latter is required only if you are an aspiring entrepreneur);
- Establish contact with an aspiring entrepreneur or a host entrepreneur. You can proceed in two different ways:
- a) by recommending a new or aspiring entrepreneur (who you are already in contact with) to your local contact center
- b) by signing up for the online catalog and browsing it to search for a suitable partner among aspiring and / or host entrepreneurs members with the help of your local contact center.
- Agree a work and training project with the aspiring or host entrepreneur you have chosen (including dates, objectives and activities of the exchange program) and submit it to your local contact center;
- Sign the collaborative project: all parties involved in the program will have to use a digital signature. If you are an aspiring entrepreneur you must also sign a financial contract with your local contact center;
- Begin your stay abroad: the exchange can last from 1 to 6 months and can be divided into periods of one week. However, the experience must be completed within an overall time span of 12 months;
- The financial support is disbursed to aspiring entrepreneur in several payments, under the terms and conditions agreed and undersigned with the local contact center.