The experience carry on with a new exhibition.
Reshape is a annual competition focused on wearable technology. Since two year the selected project from the competition has been exhibit at “What’s Next” a permanent exhibition organized by FAD.
The exhibition has been curated personaly by me, with the supervision of Materfad Director.
In order to setup the exhibition I managed the following tasks:
- Technical draw for the position of the installation at the “What’s Next” exhibition area
- Technical draw with the Prototypes position
- Graphic for credits
- Transport and delivery of the prototypes
- Supervision during the Installation assembling
- Transport and delivery graphic material
- Setup the exhibition with the prototype
Reshape exhibition as been a great experience to learn a correct organization of exhibit area, understanding the all details and needs byond an exhibition ares.